Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Jon and Erica moved into their new house today!!! Yesterday while the carpets were being cleaned, a truck delivering lumber next door ran into the van. Welcome to the neighborhood!!

I know they are anxious to be in their new home and get settled. It is very nice and big, maybe we can have a reunion there soon.

I am tired, but probably not as tired as they are, however I am 25 years older. This body reminds me of that every day. Boo!!! So when I go to clean out my deceased aunt's house this week, my aches and pains will be in full force. But a lot of memories to sort through and discard what is not valuable, which is hard to determine...what is valuable to me as a niece may have no value to anyone else. Oh well, my "pitch and purge" attitude may kick in quickly when I see how much there is. For all my family readers, hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home