Sunday, October 21, 2007

The diagnosis for the baker's cyst has now developed into a diagnosis for a torn miniscus. Well, that means orthroscopic surgery on my knee. And I suspect I have it on my left knee as well. I may delay this until after the new year because Steve and I have planned a 35th anniversary trip to Israel. Will my knees hold up for all the hiking? Who knows, but having surgery and risking complications or the knee not healing quickly could add other problems. Decisions, decisions, decisions! As my body seems to daily deteriorate, oh yeah, yours is too!!! , what get's "fixed" first?!

I am going to try to post a few pix of the grandkids, hope it works this time...here goes!!!!

I couldn't find the pics I needed, check in later!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger A Davis said...

aww! I want to see what pics you post. maybe the pumpkin carving fiasco? :)

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you guys! Praying for you, Rita! I've meant to call you so many times but then I convince myself that I'll get nothing done if I talk on the phone! So, I finally have put your blog on my bloglines' feed so I can read it easier!

Love you,

Jess

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home