Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ok,Erica, you need to tell me how to get my pix to load, because everytime I try it doesn't work. I know I am computer illiterate...but at least I try.

Major praise, LCBC topped over 1,000 on Easter. This is a new record for Lake
Center...this has never in their history ever happened. We definitely were challenged with parking, seating and room altogether. But their are great reports coming in and many praises regarding people's lives being transformed. This has been happening so quickly at LCBC that we have increased by 50 to 100 weekly for the past month and a half. Our staff and a board are thinking and planning in fast forward to accomodate this growth. I am excited to see so many new faces, but I also know this will add to Steve's workload, so our family needs prayer for this.

It is still cold here...I want some signs of spring soon...or I think I am going to go crazy!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Next time we are together I can try to help you with your pics.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home